About The Position
AcroCharge is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
As our DevOps Lead, you’ll be a significant part in leading our technology evolution.
You’ll develop, design, refactor and restructure complex scalable systems.
What you’ll be doing:
As our DevOps lead, you’ll be responsible for building an extensive DevOps Infrastructure.
Dictate Production standards and DevOps culture in the company.
Responsible for the production activity hands-on tasks, including planning, design, implementing, installing, optimizing, and maintaining comprehensive AcroChaege's DevOps solutions
Develop, Improve and scale AcroCharge’s Private Cloud (AWS, Kubernetes)
Educate and work closely with R&D departments.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience as a Devops engineer.
- Work experience with cloud based environments AWS - Must
- Experience with implementing AWS security standards.
- Deep understanding of containerizing solutions - Must
- Deep knowledge in Kubernetes concepts - Must
- Experience with MicroServices Architecture - Must
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Github Actions - an advantage
- Experience with Monitoring/Alerting systems such as Cloud Watch, ELK, etc- Must
- Experience with Linux – An advantage
- Administration of IN memory DB clusters such as Memcached, Redis, RavenDB - an advantage
- Attention to details but also ability to see the big picture
- Positive, “can do” attitude who isn’t afraid of a challenge building a team from scratch