About The Position
AcroCharge is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
As a Data Engineer, you will lead some of AcroCharge’s first steps in the world of building, visualizing and utilizing our data. You will work closely with business stakeholders as well as our engineering team, to build data designs, processes, and dashboards.
What you’ll be doing:
- Translate business needs to solutions, including writing the technical requirements and data warehouse design.
- Help create the company’s first ETL processes and then keep optimizing them
- Develop, evaluate and maintain reports and dashboards related to AcroCharge’s activities, efficiency, revenues and more.
- Perform ad hoc research by executing complex queries and analyses
- Oversee and ensure the quality of data and structure of the reporting & analytics environment.
- 4+ years Back-end development and architecture - MUST
- Passion and ability to create data processes end to end; from gathering requirements to building dashboards and everything in between - MUST
- Quick and independent learner, imaginative and motivated to run processes and investigate further on your own
- Strong data modeling skills, business logic processes, and insight delivery strategy
- Hands-on experience implementing ETL processes
- 4+ years experience with different kinds of databases Sql / NoSql
- Experience in FinTech and specifically working with Payments data - a strong advantage
- Background WEB application and their security aspects - advantage
- Experience working with BI reporting tools - advantage