Engineering Team Leader
About The Position
AcroCharge is looking for a Engineering Team Leader to join our R&D team.
AcroCharge is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
As a Team Leader, you’ll be a significant part in leading our technology evolution. You’ll develop, design, refactor and restructure complex scalable systems.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a development team, including hands-on participation in the development.
- Recruit and mentor new team members.
- Being a technical focal point in the team - client & server.
- Grow, coach, and become a personal & technical mentor for the team members.
- Be a key contributor to the R&D.
- Integrate complex data storage solutions.
- Participate in code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback to ensure code quality and share knowledge
- A Doer, a winner, a savvy technologist and a people-oriented leader.
- Good understanding of modern Stream Processing and Event Sourcing paradigms.
- Experience in design and implementation of highly scalable & distributed web applications
- 2 years of experience in an R&D management position
- 4+ years of experience in back-end development using Node js.
- Proven experience with asynchronous executions concepts
- Strong OOP/OOD + design patterns
- Hands-on experience with SQL & NoSQL databases
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, agile environment
- Experience working in Start-Ups - A big Advantage
- Stacks of motivation, independence and a thirst for learning