Senior Product Manager
About The Position
AcroCharge is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be a significant part in leading our Product’s vision, strategy, and roadmap. You’ll build amazing scalable products for our customers, and for our internal teams.
What you will do:
- Participate in building the Product’s Strategy and Roadmap
- Work closely with the R&D teams and with UI/UX designers, to deliver amazing products to our customers
- Collect and analyze customer needs and come up with innovative solutions
- Manage the entire product life cycle, including backlog, prioritization, requirements definition, planning, roadmap, etc.
- Use analytic tools, market research and usability studies, to make data driven decisions
- Constantly monitor the product and the performance of it, and take actions accordingly
- 5+ years of hands-on product management experience, in an agile environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering – an advantage
- Experience in Fintech, Payments, Credit cards, etc. – an advantage
- A proven ability of building roadmaps and managing a life cycle of a product
- Strong analytical decision-making skills, with high attention to details
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, with an ability to state things simply and persuasively, for different audiences
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to influence others, both inside and outside of the organization, and to lead without authority