About The Position
AcroCharge is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to join us
· Maintain records and all financial transactions.
· Support the monthly account receivable process, including invoicing, collections, and revenue recognition.
· Perform all activities related to accounts payable including reviewing and processing payments to local and foreign vendors and credit card reconciliations.
· Be in charge of the entire vendor process from invoice to payment.
· Bring the books to the trial balance stage.
· Report to tax and other authorities on a monthly basis.
· Participate as a key member of the month-end close.
· Prepare monthly provisions (Expense Payable, Prepaid Expense)
· Assemble information for external auditors as part of the audit process.
· Support the accounting department with ad hoc tasks.
· Certified Bookkeeper (Level 3).
· 5+ years experience of bookkeeping in the tech industry
· Experience with Priority - must
· Payroll and wages (advantage).
· Experience with Excel
· Able to work independently, follow tasks through to completion and meet commitments.
· Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal