About The Position
AcroCharge is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks. Our mitigation solution leverages years of expertise and innovative tech to deliver unprecedented recovery rates for our clients.
We’re on the lookout for an exceptionally experienced VP Marketing to develop our marketing strategy.
As a VP Marketing at AcroCharge your primary responsibility will be to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing strategy.
The VP Marketing will be a highly accomplished marketer with managerial and hands on experience at high-growth B2B tech companies that is able to own all areas of B2B marketing
To be successful, you will have experience building and running personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent sales revenue growth.
● Develop an ambitious marketing plan which support the company’s overall strategy and objectives
● Develop scalable demand generation programs to fill and grow the lead pipeline with high-quality leads in order to drive aggressive new business growth
● Design and coordinate promotional campaigns, branding, PR and other marketing efforts across channels
● Collaborate closely across departments to Implement a unified go-to-market approach and achieve business growth targets
● Tune into market trends and to direct market research efforts and manage effective customer segmentation strategy
● Design and execute various marketing initiatives and events
● 7+ years of progressive B2B marketing experience - at least 4 years marketing complex solutions to highly technical audiences or marketing into new categories
● Demonstrable track record as the senior marketing leader in charge of successfully developing and executing plans for all B2B marketing aspects resulting in high revenue and market share growth
● Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics.
● ROI-driven approach to marketing and strong attention to detail
● Strategic thinker with demonstrable experience of positioning a company in a competitive market and winning market share
● Experience in data or AI/ML marketing - big plus
● Experience successfully defining a new tech category - big plus