About The Position
AcroCharge is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
As a Research Analyst, you will be a significant part in leading our technology evolution. The position entails qualitatively and quantitatively analyzing and developing our methodologies, researching potential customers, and building & implementing their tailored solutions.
What you will be doing:
- You will learn and research the ever-changing world of card payments
- You will investigate and learn about new potential customers
- You will create customized tailor-made solutions for our customers
- You will be responsible for implementing new solutions in the Chargeback team
- You will research and draw conclusions about how to improve our methodologies
- You have the opportunity to learn about the players in the processing world as well as about credit card fraud and the dispute process.
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems or similar) - An advantage
- Analytical-oriented mindset with excellent data collection and research skills
- Experience or knowledge in SQL & Excel
- Native English - a must
- You are a doer, a winner, a savvy technologist and a team player, who feels comfortable working in a dynamic, and agile environment
- Experience working in Start-Ups - A big Advantage
- Stacks of motivation, independence and a thirst for learning