Head Of Onboarding Project Management
About The Position
AcroCharge is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
As our Head Of Onboarding Project Management, you will have a significant part in our customer’s success and our constant evolution. The position is crucial to the success of onboarding new customers- there are multiple steps that need to be taken: internally (working with AcroCharge’s Risk, Research and Engineering teams), externally (working with the customer to guide them through the onboarding process and help them complete tasks on their end), and on behalf of the customer (connecting 3rd party services and data providers).
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be the customer’s main point of contact for a significant part of the onboarding process. You will ‘receive’ the customer from Sales (after a successful kickoff), guide them through the onboarding and integration process, and hand them over to customer success (once they are live).
- You will be the facilitator that connects between the customer and many other functions at the company: risk, research, legal, engineering, product, and customer success.
- The journey of each new customer is a small project that you will manage: making sure no tasks are left unfinished, timelines are met, risks are flagged to internal and external stakeholders, and communications are always clear.
- You will be responsible for making sure all internal and external technical integrations are performed properly before the customer goes live, including hands on testing.
- You will be in charge of continuous improvements both to the onboarding process but also to AcroCharge’s products and offerings.
What you will bring:
- At least 6 years of experience in leading technical projects.
- Technical background - a must
- Managerial Experience - big advantage.
- Experience of working directly with large customers from various industries
- Hands on testing experience, including API and large data transfer processes
- Excellent data collection and research skills
- Excellent written and verbal English skills - a must
- Experience working in Start-Ups - An advantage
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field required (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Information Systems or similar) - An advantage
- Past experience in onboarding or customer success - An advantage
- Stacks of motivation, independence and a thirst for learning