Research Team Leader
About The Position
AcroCharge is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
About the position:
As a Research Team Lead, you will be leading a small team of highly professional research analysts, that build the main tailored chargeback solution per customer, ensure industry leading performance, and constant improvement of our tailored chargeback solutions. In addition to leading this team, you will also be hands-on in building the solution with them. You will gain an advanced understanding of the chargeback dispute process as well as a strong understanding of existing and emerging card schemes’ rules. The position is crucial to the success of our company.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead a team within the Research Department which focuses on building our solution for our customers and researching the realm of chargebacks and payments.
- Take a hands-on active role in researching and building the tailored chargeback solution per customer
- Maintain day-to-day operations by managing the team's workload and responsibilities.
- Maintain and improve our internal Dispute Management and Chargeback policies based on different payment card schemes rules/regulations.
- Make data-driven decisions based on manual and automated reports.
- Investigate and suggest proactive chargeback mitigation plans for our customers.
- Interact with different departments, including Sales, Development, Product and Operations.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and suggest ways to improve quality and efficiency of our processes.
- 2+ years of experience in leading a team
- Experience in the chargebacks/payments space, working with PSPs, acquirers and/or issuers- an advantage
- Excellent level of English- reading and writing
- Excellent data collection and research skills
- Confident in taking ownership of flows and making decisions in a fast-paced environment with minimal documentation and process.
- Stacks of motivation, independence and a thirst for learning