About The Position
AcroCharge is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants.
Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
As a Chargeback Subject Matter Expert you'll be the knowledgebase on Issuing Chargeback analysis and processes as well as industry trends and processes.
What you will be doing:
- You will be the Chargeback SME who will support the research analysts
- You will research the card payments industry and make sure the research department is always up to date
- You will conduct competitor analysis
- You will create and update the internal knowledgebase
- You will maintain and keep the research department up to date on card scheme processes
- At least 5 years’ experience in the card payments industry
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Chargeback analyst at an Issuing bank- a must
- Can present and communicate complicated processes and requirements in a clear manner
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Excellent English spoken and writing skil
This is a flexible position that can be done remotely, on a full time / part time/ hourly or consultancy based