Data and Projects Analyst
About The Position
AcroCharge is the world leader in fighting illegitimate chargebacks on behalf of merchants. Our automated tailor-made chargeback mitigation solution uses smart technology to create a hands-off experience for merchants, while providing the highest overall success rates in the industry.
As a Data and Projects Analyst, you will analyze large portions of data, conduct industry research, draw conclusions and translate this into tools, process and methodologies.
What you will be doing:
- You will research the ever-changing world of card payments
- You will be conducting industry and customer analysis
- You will be creating requirements and specifications for projects that will support the merchant onboarding process
- You will be creating business and technical templates that will support the merchant onboarding process
- You will be managing long-cycle processes and projects that will support the merchant onboarding process
- Experience in managing long term projects
- Experience in conducting industry research and reading and understanding large portions of data (In English).
- Analytical-oriented mindset with excellent data collection and research skills
- Experience in createing technical and business requirements that can be translated into specifications
- Eye for details, organized, thorough and methodical
- Good English spoken and writing skills
- Fast learner
- Ability to work both independently and part of a team in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Good understanding of Card schema rules
- Experience in card fraud and/or Chargebacks